Friday, June 26, 2009

My Time Starts Now

So. I am no longer the right-hand man of the the Supervisor at the warehouse. I am the Supervisor. I am in shock, confused, worried, nervous and a number of other things at the moment. Apparently, this Monday, I will be sitting down with the Warehouse Manager and my only other co-worker in the warehouse about what we're going to be doing from here on out. I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to do now, except try to make things run better. I know what I'd want done, but I have no idea if it will ever actually be able to be done. After all... How exactly do I run things any better as a kid than Joe with all this "warehouse experience" can get things done?

I don't know. I just... Don't know.

Road to Glory is going well. I actually got a few comments about how people really like it and one person even said I "need to keep doing this every week". And I plan to. Did it so far for a week!

And I started doing more shows today when I started realizing that I can write the stories a lot more freely if I don't let a computer with crappy stats and features run the story for me. So I ditched the idea of simulating the matches and instead started doing it from mind with knowledge of the characters I have.

Speaking of characters, I overhauled the entire roster. I added all my CAWs that I have ideas for and will probably be adding more... And then I decided to upgrade it to the real roster and added current wrestlers as well. I may even bring a few guys back that aren't in the WWE anymore, just because they're favorites of mine. It is, after all, fantasy wrestling. Why can't I put who I want in it?

Ahhh, creative freedom. Thy name is Seth Cross.

~Class Dismissed~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shouting


ShoutMix chat widget