Saturday, June 27, 2009

Jedi? Sith?

Okay. Remember a few posts ago, I mentioned having bought like... 3 new 360 games and barely playing the Iron Man one?

That's because I started the game binge with the wrong game. Star Wars; The Force Unleashed is an amazing game. The powers are cool, the graphics are amazing and the storyline really draws you in. I was shocked when... Well, after the third mission. It shocked me.

I love how you can customize your saber. I'm trying to unlock more color crystals because I actually like the golden/orange color they have. When I saw there were "lightsaber" options, I was hoping you could construct different kinds of saber handles and whatnot, like the double sided saber and whatnot... But no such luck, or rather no luck I've found.

One thing I'm not huge about is the Apprentice's voice. He's very light voiced and it kind of ruins the moment when you hear a voice that sounds like a teenage kid going through puberty coming out of this big, tough agent of the Dark Side. Speaking of which, how does this big bad boy suddenly fall in love at first sight with his new pilot? I mean, I understand he's still human, but... C'mon. The dude fell like the decapitated heads of the 2 Jedi Knights I killed. Pft. Tough guy my ass.

Overall, though, it's sucking me in. You obviously see a much more violent side of the Force and of course at some point, you have to realize that the Dark Side Apprentice on the side of the Jedi is quite possibly genius.

Oh! You wanna know what pissed me off?! That stupid part where you go to find the Senator and wind up in the belly of some beast in the ground?! And the damn thing sucks you into these little chambers and tries to digest you?! Yeah... THAT'S REALLY BLOODY ANNOYING! I couldn't find any way to stop it, so I just hit my Shield and tried to dash through it [by the way. Dashing didn't work. Go. Figure.] Either way, though, I managed to survive, so it was all good.

But the big question is... Sith... Jedi... Who knows. Maybe I'll start my own branch of the Force. The Awesome. Word.

~Class Dismissed~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shouting


ShoutMix chat widget