Thursday, June 25, 2009

Late Night

Okay, so almost midnight isn't really a late night for me. But I feel like it bloody is. I'm still exhausted, I'm starting to regret trying to work a second job when I'm feeling like this.

To be honest, I don't have much today... I'm that tired. But I'm determined to keep my streak going as long as possible. Hell, even if I ended it now, I could say I posted SOMETHING. But that's cheap, and I don't like it.

Something at work disturbed me today. It wasn't anything to do with opinion, but mere fact... We were told to dispose of defective merchandise that is logo'd. Meaning it has a logo on it, but there's something wrong with it and the customer who owns the logo wants it unusable... And I watched my Supervisor give one away to one of our customers. And I'm kinda in a crossroad here... I'm not one to rat things out, especially big things. People who make mistakes deserve to make their own mistakes and fall for them. I wasn't going to lie... If asked, I would tell them and maybe only lie to say I assume he had been given permission. I don't have to know what is or is not allowed if I'm not doing anything.

But I think I do need to say something... I'm... Still nervous about it. This is a big thing. Our biggest client said "get rid of this" and he gave it away. Free of charge. Without permission. I'm worried the trouble that can land on him and I'm not sure if he deserves that.

But it wasn't my choice to break the rules.

~Class Dismissed~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shouting


ShoutMix chat widget