Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Redemption

So, for starters, I think I need to address something. Last Friday, I wrote a blog, "iPhone Ahoy!" where I was definitely bitter. I was really pissed at the day and how poorly it had gone. I was definitely not my usual happy-go-lucky philosophical self.

And for that, I apologize. Not just to readers [if there are any] but even to the people I complained about. They may never know this is written about them or who I really am, but in the end, I'm sorry to them that I took out my frustrations on people.

In the end, a lot of my frustration comes from this major project where we were supposed to ship out 15,000+ mailers for our biggest customer. It was supposed to be done last Friday and we've been kicked and beaten up every day we didn't meet quota, even after spending days and days telling people quota wasn't possible. How... Do you not get frustrated?

It's my fault, really. Sometimes my anger gets the better of me and it shouldn't. I guess my biggest demon is myself.

And while this is a short one, I think I'm going to leave you all hanging with that...

So think on that philosophy. If you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shouting


ShoutMix chat widget