Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tengo el Gato Grande en los Pantalones

Yeeeah. I said it. Big cat. In my pants.

Work blew today, too. I'm starting to realize that as we get busier in the office, my boss because more of an asshole to those of us in the warehouse. I'm not liking being a stress-relieving landfill. Ah well. Looking forward to Thursday [not] when I have to take the deliveries in through the side-door because they're paving the back parking lot. Thaaat'll be fun.

Haven't been sleeping well. Recent events tells me it makes sense, that it's understandable, but I don't find it acceptable, especially when I'm late for work. Granted it's late for the cleaning part, but even still. I do not like being late.

Speaking of cleaning. Next Friday... $600 + $308 = $908!!! I'm excited for the huge pay-off... I can pay my rent and car payment from one week. ONE WEEK! Jesus, I think I might even be able to pay my damn phone bill from it. You know what that means? Out of 4 weeks, one week pays my bills. Meaning three weeks of $308 is banked. $924 a month in my account, minus some food for the month, gas money... I'm still going to be banking like $400-$500 a month. That's awesome. I've never had money like that in my life [which is sad, because it's not that much]

Oh, yeah. September 8th marks another hugely pathetic day in my life. I'll have kept a job for a year. WOW! Amazing, never happened before. Sad, isn't it?

I'm already thinking of things to do for Bunny next April for our anniversary. I think I have a great idea, I just need some help, which I'll get... One way or the other.

Huge project being built up in my head... Gonna have to try it out soon and see how it goes... Probably won't go public for awhile. We'll see.

That's all. Longer one tonight...

~Class Dismissed~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shouting


ShoutMix chat widget