Sunday, July 5, 2009

Here's Sethy!

For those of you who missed it, I wrote this awhile ago;

http://crossology.blogspot.com/2009/04/what-would-caeser-do.html

That's the blog where I was on a forum as an administrator and a lot of crap happened and I basically went inactive. I've recently been told I shouldn't call this "leaving" as that implies I was actually somewhere and "it's the internet and I don't live there", yadda yadda. [Really, who's taking things too seriously? Me for being upset over something someone said to my girlfriend or the people who are dissecting my every word to have a literal meaning that doesn't fit the context clues?!]

Anyway, I recently checked up on the forum out of random boredom and a few people noticed me and posted I was "back". I impolitely stated I wasn't going to return because nothing had changed and the person I had a problem with replied to my post with a rather... Well, he wasn't happy in his reply. Let's leave it at that.

So, in order to avoid internet drama [because this is the internet and this is serious] I took the topic off the internet and contacted the person via IM. About an hour later, we had more or less finished voicing our opinions and the entire situation and it would appear I have "returned" to the forum [I'm active now, you literal bastards]

One could say I'm a hypocrite for going back, but I could also say that those people should be Gibb-style smacked in the back of the head. I guess either way it isn't important, but I felt like announcing my return, because I am, after all, much like Jesus. My return shall, obviously, be legendary.

Thank God I'm so modest, eh?

Today was beautiful and I simply had to go out to enjoy it a bit. I wound up at the mall and then back home, but overall, if Bunny hadn't been working, I would have dragged her fluffy ass to the beach. See, that's a double plus because 1) I would have enjoyed the beach and 2) I'd have seen Bunny in her bathing suit. That is always good fun!

I find myself growing disgusted with my Myspace and Facebook pages. I find myself sacrificing the integrity of my friends lists for more members on application games. How horrible does that sound? The "integrity of my friends list"?! What the bloody Hell is wrong with people today?! Why am I yelling about something when the person doing it is me?!

But yeah. I'm hooked into Mobsters, Bloodlines and Overdrive, those kind of browser games where you buy weapons and attack people or do missions based upon how much energy you have and get experience to level up and in the end, there's no actual point to the entire damn thing. [That was a very long sentence]

~Class Dismissed~

2 comments:

  1. Maaan.

    Do what you want. If you dont want to post then don't if you do, do. Really who cares if peopel think your reasoning is stupid, or if your getting anything over anything.

    Though, why am I tellnig you this when I know you already know it. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, that's my point all along! Everyone who complained that I was "leaving" didn't seem to get that I just didn't feel like staying on a forum with those issues. Now I'm back and everyone's pulling this "YOU'RE BACK!" crap like it's a big deal.

    It's not a matter of here or not here, just a matter of whether or not the Seth gives a flying crap :)

    So think on THAT philosophy [GASP, recycled signature!]

    ReplyDelete

Shouting


ShoutMix chat widget