Monday, July 13, 2009

Mondays!

I'm one of the few people in the world who can LOVE Mondays. How could I not? I almost caught up receiving at work, I only got in 12 boxes today and that's all I have left! It's so quiet because Production isn't there Mondays and Fridays and even the office seems to leave me alone... Maybe I don't need a part-timer after all!

I think we'll wait until I say that either way, though. Maybe I just had a quiet day of receiving. If they dump extra stuff on me tomorrow, I'm kinda back to square one.

R2G is two days completed! Well, after today it'll only be one, but it feels good to be ahead of the schedule. I think I'm going to start trying to get a few done ahead of schedule and then I can just start doing the future shows on the days I'm posting shows that are already done. But at least if I don't feel like it one day, I can sorta shrug it off.

Today's title was going to be something completely different... Except I can't remember what it was...

Dammit.

~Class Dismissed~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shouting


ShoutMix chat widget