Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Backed Up

I have 100 boxes on my dock and I still don't think my Manager has spoken to our Boss about possibly bringing in a part-time receiver. I'm starting to wonder if Manager is going to talk to him at all until the time they originally designated to hire a new guy... Which means I'll have a few hundred boxes on my dock.

I like the fact that Manager was talking about helping me do receiving on Friday and Monday, though. Again, it's kind of a "He'll help me when I need it and that's good"/"I shouldn't need anyone's help to begin with" situation that I spoke about yesterday.

I came home exhausted. I've been going in an extra hour to do the cleaning because I'm only supposed to take an hour to do it. If you factor it out with the idea that they're paying me $600 a month for it, it comes out to like $25 an hour. Nice! I almost wish it wasn't done on payroll, though, because I'm sure I'll lose about $100 to taxes... However, I won't pay more at the end year for taxes... Again... Good news/Bad news.

Overall, I'm still pretty happy. I'm still REALLY excited about moving... When when when?! I just can't wait. I call them in less than a month!

YO ME GUSTA! WOO!

~Class Dismissed~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shouting


ShoutMix chat widget