Monday, April 13, 2009

Shopaholic, Meet Gamer Addict

Okay, so I typically make 300 bucks a week, working 40 hours. That's my NET pay, not my gross... My gross is 400 something and I lose about 100 in taxes. So you figure there are typically 4 weeks in a month, meaning 1200 a month... 500 goes to my rent. 150 goes to my car payment. 70 goes to my phone bill. 100 a month goes to gas, give or take... Another 100-150 to food...

500
150
70
100
+150 [let's round up]
970 in bills... Now, you throw in a random movie or CD and the fact that every week, my girl and I have a "date day" where I take her out to eat or to a movie and you probably make up most of the remaining 230. I have very little spending money, typically.

Lately, I've stopped that random CD or movie. I haven't stopped date day with the wifey, of course, but I did get another source of income. My full-time job decided to offer me and my supervisor 300 a month for cleaning services and after taxes, they're giving me another 260. Not bad!

So. This month's 260 was cut in half, as I spent 130 in an hour... You see, I'm a bit of a gamer. I own a 360 and a Wii and plan on eventually buying a PS3. My friends all know that mine is the house to go to for video games. My main console is the 360 and this Saturday, I spent money on a slight upgrade to my gaming experience... You see, we go through batteries like the plague went through Europeons. We had ONE re-chargeable battery for ONE controller, and it only charged through a cord, which wore out recently. So, I bought a charge station that comes with a battery pack, two more battery packs... That cost me about 80 bucks after taxes and then I bought the new WWE game, WWE Smackdown! vs Raw 2009 which was about another 50 after taxes. Next month, I get the Wireless Adapter and a month or so of Xbox Live, and I am SET, baby!

WOO!

I'm happy. A happy gamer addict. And the addiction shall only be fed! FED I TELL YOU!

Yo mi gusta video games! Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shouting


ShoutMix chat widget