Monday, February 15, 2010

Lists

Haha! Just as I said, I finished my list of characters by appearance;

Elizabeth Jensen [want to change this name, first and last]
Thomas Jensen [want to change this name, last]
Maria Jensen [want to change this name, last]
Arthur Cain [mentioned, doesn't appear]
Tyrale Corren [mentioned, doesn't appear]
Jonathan [later revealed as "Cyrik"]
Brant
Katelyn [killed in her appearance]
Catherine [killed in her appearance]
Jessica Marech
Zaris
Alexander Stinda
Robin
Thomas Stinda
Justice

It's actually an amazingly small cast for such a story. I'm thinking of adding a few allies/subordinates for Thomas. This will give him a bit more of a presence in the story and allow his side of the story to shine through a bit more. Plus, his people can interact with Zaris' people/Alexander more. It'll be interesting to have one of Thomas' subordinates either interact with Alexander or see Thomas interacting with Alexander and have them question their leader.

I also realized I have NO important Hunters, but every other race is there... This has to change. I have to add a Hunter somewhere and I think I just popped a random idea up.

Thomas is something of a "special ops" kind of person. But with the Guardians and Hunters trying to eradicate Vampires, Lycans and Witches, it would make sense for them to "police" areas of interest, such as the former site of Galdric. Perhaps a Hunter can be the "sheriff" of this area? Hmm? Very possible. It'd even be interesting to see Thomas and the Hunter clash heads a lot.

I'm also planning on renaming "Galdric". It'll still mean something related to "Blood", but instead be "City of Blood". Then instead of calling it "New Blood" all the time, I'm actually changing the name in the Vampire language. Which I may ALSO be developing a bit more for people like Tyrale to swear in... Fun fun.

So yeah. You see the renames above, too... Lots of work to be done in the sense of just naming things that used to already have names!

Fun fun.

More to come!

~Class Dismissed~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shouting


ShoutMix chat widget