Friday, November 20, 2009

Back from the Dead

It's been awhile since I released in a blog... And not the kind of messy release that comes with fun with a girl! But let me get right to it...

I am a ball of stress. I don't have blood running in my system, I have liquid stress. Work, home... It doesn't matter anymore. I'm constantly on the edge of a very VERY deep pit. Sometimes, I'm actually falling down that pit... Don't ask how I get back up... Like Nathan Petrelli, maybe I can bloody fly. I wish. Then I could fly me and Bunny far far FAR away from here.

"Here", by the way, would be our new apartment. It's actually really great. Having a home that's a normal temperature where I'm not suffering, space all to ourselves and not constantly sharing it with drunken morons. It was expensive as Hell to get here, but I definitely feel better living here than the old house. I love the way it's set up and we finally got the last piece of the puzzle; Cable and internet. Of course, we're still going to be buying little things here and there, so the home isn't complete, but we have everything we need to keep going for now.

Of course, the stressful side of things is the money. Like I said, it was expensive as Hell to get here and as such, I'm becoming a worrying sod over money. I know it's kind of annoying or worrying Bunny, but I can't help it. It's how I am... When I have money saved up and I'm only ever saving more, I tend to spend it a lot more for fun and other people. When I see my money going down, I can't help be freak out and want to stop spending money entirely and watching every little transaction.

Eh. I was going to post this huuuge update. But now I'm not into it. I guess there's something to always leaving them wanting more after all, eh?

~Class Dismissed~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shouting


ShoutMix chat widget