Saturday, August 8, 2009

Upgrade?

Hmm. I've been trying to think of things to make the blog more... Interesting. Right now, aside from any crazy ideas that appear in my random ramblings of my daily crap... There's news and a shoutbox. That's it. Guess I'm getting bored with it. Maybe if I made it more interesting, it'd be more interesting to me. Who knows, maybe a more interesting site would make it more interesting to people. Thus, I'd get more readers, and thus, I'd have more fun with it in general.

I've considered only blogging when I had something to talk about that matters... Abortion, politics, stuff like that. But then, I don't think I'd blog very much. Maybe only once or twice a week and while sometimes that's all I do, I don't like the idea of limiting myself.

Maybe I should consider screwing around with a few things. Seeing what I can do with the site before making up big ideas.

Either way, some mildly big news;

New partner at work!
Dollar raise!
New York tomorrow!

Mucho wootage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shouting


ShoutMix chat widget